Wednesday 13 March 2013

Random collection: this weeks favourites

This week I am loving mac lipstick in bombshell this is lovely metallic pink with a gold shimmer as I was looking for something at bit brighter and bolder for the spring time. 
This week I have also rediscovered my love for Clinique's moisture surge - extended thirst relief for all skin types. This moisturiser has a more gel like texture than a cream and it helps to restore the moisture barrier making the skin feel and look more nourished  healthier and repaired. Recently my skin has been feeling quite dry in certain I love using this treatment at night as I wake up with velvety soft and supple skin which always makes you feel healthier and happier during the morning. The thing I like the most about this product is that when I have used this overnight I find that in the morning my makeup applies so much better and more smoothly. This is truly a staple product, love, love, love it!

 

I have rediscovered this fabulous bargain product this week as I have just been using concealer as my eye shadow base, but this week I have gone back to applying this over my eye lid before applying powder shadow and this has just reminded of why I loved this product so much in the first place! MUA have done well with this one, it is almost the same as the Urban Decay Primer Potion but a fraction of the price.

This post is very random but I just wanted to write a bit about these products I have been absolutely loving this week, what are your beauty favourites this week? :)
xxxx

7 comments :

  1. I love mac lipsticks xx

    i have a mac lipstick gveaway running :-) 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. check out my blog & follow if you like :)

    xoxoxo http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh the mac lipstick color is gorgeous! i need some new lippies for the upcoming summer - some brighter colors:)

    lots of love <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bombshell looks so pretty! I have actually never checked it out before, but you are right about it being a good shade for spring.

    Following <3

    http://thelifeofyouraveragetwenty-something.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this lipstick has a beautiful colour! Like it!
    Love, x
    ___
    http://pompouscrackpotnotions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your blog!
    http://nocturnallexanna.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That colour lipstick is lovely, I love going into mac and having a play about with their colours, they have some beautiful ones.
    Also the Clinique moisturiser is soo good, I'll be devistated when mine runs out.

    Thanks for the follow over at my blog, I love yours and cant wait to read more of it,
    Your new follower,
    Vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete