Wednesday 13 March 2013

Current Favourite Nail Varnish

I picked up this Quick Dry Nail Varnish from NYC in Superdrug for £1.79
I fancied something a bit different for my nails and wanted a nice muted grey shade. I picked this one up which is from the 'in a NY colour minute' range in shade 270 - sidewalkers




I would describe this as a muted grey colour with sky blue undertones. It looks really nice on the nails and is a bit different to the usual shades I would go for. The formulation is officially one of the best I have worn, I am awful with nails I always seem to end up smudging them or chipping them after a few hours of wearing the nail colour, however this nail product is just what I needed it dries almost instantly, it last on for a week with minimal chipping after the 4-5th day (which is good for me)
I love it and will definitely be heading down to Superdrug to pick up more of these bargain nail varnishes!
xxx

1 comment :

  1. Love this line by NYC and this one is such a pretty shade! Might go check it out for myself(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete