Wednesday 13 March 2013

Ojon hair treat!

OJON RARE BLEND OIL - Total Hair Therapy with Ojon Oil, Rouge Oleifera, Tahitian Monoi Oil, Kukui Oil, Marula, Ximenia Oil, Kalahari Desert Oil.


I have tried and tested many hair oils and I saw this at the Ojon hair stand in Boots Manchester, I thought that it looked very interesting and the fact that it has 3 hair oil mixtures in one that you shake up so the oils merge and then you apply a very small amount to you hair to give your hair nourishment and repair. The oil smells pleasant and smells similar to other Ojon products which always smell very natural but luxurious. This hair oil retails at £29.00 and can be found at www.ojon.co.uk

The way I have been using this product so far is by tipping it on to my hair and massaging it in to wet hair, is there any other ways that you would recommend me to use this product?
xxxx

No comments :

Post a Comment