Tuesday 13 November 2012

Sleek Haul!

Today I went to another Superdrug in a different town that stocks Sleek make-up. I have seen so much in the blogging world about these products and decided to give them a try. I purchased 3 products to begin with:
  • Blush by 3 - Blush Palette in the shade PUMPKIN 363 (£9.99)
  • Face Contour Kit in shade Medium (£6.49)
  • Eau la la Liner (waterproof and smudge proof) shade WHITE NOISE 318 (£4.99)


When I got home I swatched all the products as there wasn't any testers in the store, my first opinion on the products are how highly pigmented they are the  liner looks to be brilliant quality!
I just cannot wait to try these products out properly! I haven't really experimented with white eye liner and with the products being on 3 for the price of 2 I thought it was a good reason to try it out as I find black eye liner sometimes makes my eyes look a bit to heavy.
Another thing to mention is the packaging the blusher and counter powders and in very good quality compacts with handy mirrors. I am very impressed the contour kit also comes with step-by-step instructions. The price of the Sleek range is very reasonable and with the 3 for 2 offer I managed to get the eyeliner worth £4.99 Free :)
Once I have done a make-up look with these products I will post a picture up for you all to see how the products look when used on the face,
(sorry that the photographs have pixcelated above)
Has anyone got any recommendations of any other Sleek products to try?
xxx

6 comments :

  1. Did you try their eyeshadow palettes? I love them! They are great value for the money :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH I really need to get the Blush by Three! It looks awesome! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to try the contour kit! I always forget to pop into Superdrug. Lovely blog :)

    Katie xo
    http://sugarfixxbeauty.blogspot.com
    http://youtube.com/user/katiefawcettxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blush and bronzed both look really good, will have to have a look myself!! Really interesting blog too!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the brow kit. Would love to see a review on the face contour kit x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love Sleek, I agree the prices are very reasonable! I Love the Contour Kit and I recently got the brow kit and its really good,
    I Love blush palette, I wanted to get it but they had run out!
    Lovely post babe
    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog at http://stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk/
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete