Wednesday 19 August 2015

Loving at home henna 🌺🌸

A few months ago now I decided to experiment with henna. I've always loved henna designs I think they are very beautiful and intricate. I have always being an 'artsy' person and thought that this would be a great way of getting creative and being able to make up some interesting designs.

 I have inserted some photographs of the first henna designs I have created I am in no way a professional at this but the ones it have done so far I have thoroughly enjoyed doing, I find it very therapeutic and a really good way of relaxing. Living in a house of girls it also makes the perfect girly night in getting everyone involved and the girls loved me being able to practice on them [warning! Always carry out a patch test before applying henna due to it being a common allergy]. You can buy henna from many places I picked mine up for £1.99 for 3 tubes on eBay! 
Happy Henna'ing girlies! 









No comments :

Post a Comment