Thursday 18 October 2012

MAC Lipstick Dupe

I was searching through my lipstick collections of many different brands, I have a lot of pink lipsticks in all different light and dark shades. I realised that I had found a drugstore brand that is virtually the same colour as the well known MAC - Girl About Town
The Dupe is available from most Boots & Superdrugs here in the UK. Anywhere that has a Revlon make up stand and the shade is REVLON COLOURBURST LIPSICK - 030 - Fuchsia
The pigmentation is just as good as the MAC lipstick and the lasting power is actually better than the MAC lipstick and I am a well known MAC obsessive, so finding that there is a cheaper version of a nice dark pink is always good to know. photograph below is me wearing the Revlon lipstick (sorry quality is rubbish as it was taken on my Iphone front screen camera)


7 comments :

  1. Love that colour - i like the quality of revlon make up too generally :)

    I’m also running a giveaway so would love if you could enter! http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/models-own-giveaway-in-fuzzy-peach.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colour, I've always wanted to try Revlon lipstick's. Especially their Matte range, everyone say's how good they are!

    xx

    http://sjmwelll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great dupe, and I love Revlon's lipstick. Good post!

    Following <3

    http://thelifeofyouraveragetwenty-something.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cant believe what a good dupe this is!
    Love the colour..
    I have nominated you for a Liebster award if you dont mind have alook here - http://a-beautifulsecret.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/liebster-award.html

    Jess x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This colour is lush I love pink lippys

    I love the blog. Following you on GFC.
    Would love if you checked out my blog and maybe follow if you like it.

    Can't wait for more posts.

    Www.beautytricks1.blogspot.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the colour :) Hey, if you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Revlon lipsticks - especially the ColorBurst formulation! They're comparable to MAC in my opinion and much more affordable :) Gorgeous colour!

    ReplyDelete