Thursday 4 October 2012

Perfect Powder

I've never been a fan of powders, they either make my skin look to 'cakey', or too dried up. I've always been a fan of having a dewy, glow on my skin as I find my skin without make up is the opposite to this and is very dull. I had been recommended to use a powder as it helps the stay power of your make up and having a combination skin I was told to try
Clinique - Superbalanced powder makeup SPF 15
My first impressions of this makeup was really good the design was brilliant, very hygienic and grated of the amount of powder you needed each time you used the product. However the first time I tried it was over the top of a liquid foundation and this looked terrible on my skin It made all my imperfections stand out and made me feel embarrassed about my skin especially around my nose area. I mentioned this to one of my friends who said "noooo!" you definitely don't need a liquid under this powder just apply it after you've moisturised! So i did!
 I am very happy with it and the coverage is perfect the powder is much quicker to apply than a liquid foundation, so it is perfect for early mornings. Ever since discovering this, it is the first thing I go for on college days and the compact is easy to carry around and to touch up without needing to carry a whole make up kit & brushes around with you. The main reason being the anti-bacterial brush that is included in the compact.
This retails at £27.50 from all clinique counters where you will be advised on the right shade for you. Anyone like me who isn't keen on the concept of just wearing a powder, I would give this a try as I'm almost sure it will convert you as it has done with me,


I hope this post has been helpful, if there is any questions ask below.. Thank you for reading!
<3

4 comments :

  1. I've never tried it before but sounds like a good product :)

    xoxo,Adela
    afashionistascorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's brilliant stuff :) thank you for the comment! xxx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for this tip! I need to try it!
    xo, Pam

    www.pammowerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great product! I use it too and I love it! I am following you now! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete