Tuesday 1 May 2012

Catch up...

It's been a while since my last blog post, life's been pretty hectic lately and seems to be throwing problems at me left, right and centre.
But I've decided it is time to start blogging more often, stay positive and kick start the weight loss!
I'm visiting Portugal at the end of June for my 18th Birthday so I need to be feeling and looking my best.
This blog post is just a bit of a catch up and I will be posting some reviews and reports in the next few days :)
One thing i wanted to mention is the new Marc Jacob's Fragrances for summer.
My favourite is the hibiscus and for £29 for 100ml it is definitely worth while and this is going to most definitely be one of my duty free purchases this summer, if i don't get it before and most department stores in the UK are giving away a free umbrella with any Marc Jacob's purchase, so this is also tempting!
Hope everyone is keeping well :)
xxxx

2 comments :

  1. Have yet to smell the new perfumes, but I really love the sleek bottles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. must try these. the bottles are lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete