Monday 5 March 2012

Its been a while!

Its been ages since i last posted on my blog! There's been a lot going on in the last few months. The main thing being my weight loss I have been weighed today and it has taken me 8 weeks to loose 13.5pounds. I am hoping to loose another couple of pounds this week. My weight loss journey has been quite good and I am feeling much healthier in myself, I did a blog post back in January infoming you all about joining slimming world.
Progress record:
 9.1.12 - 10 stone 1.5
16.1.12 - 9 stone 11.5
30.1.12 - 9 stone 10
 8.2.12 - 9 stone 10
13.2.12 - 9 stone 9
20.2.12 - 9 stone 3.5
28.2.12 - 9 stone 3.5
 5.3.12 - 9 stone 2

Today I have also set my target to be 8 stone 7. When i reach this goal i won't have to pay to attend the sessions any more. so i have 9 pounds to go!
College has been quite manic lately i have lots and lots of work to do -.- But i am trying to stay positive, I've also got some makeup and hair products to review :)
Hope everyone's keeping well!
xxxxx

3 comments :

  1. Aw well done you've done really well!

    misskirstymarie.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I went shopping today and fit into a pair of size 8 jeans for the first time in years!! I felt on top of the world. Thanks for your comment hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete