Thursday 26 July 2012

In Love!

No. 7 available in Boots have quite recently joined the BB cream hype! I purchased the garnier one as soon as it was launched and thought it was fabulous with light coverage but a bit too oily for my particular skin type.
However I decided to give a BB cream a second chance with having a £5 of voucher for No. 7 their 'Beautiful Skin' skin care range has had many good reviews and with them having a BB cream specifically for Normal/Oily skin I thought It sounded like some thing to have a go with. I am so glad i did! I have worn this product every day for the past 4 weeks. It is AMAZING! It is quick to apply and offers me the right amount of colour and coverage I got it in Medium as Light would be to pale for the summer months. If your looking for an affordable BB cream this is fantastic!
 £12.95 for 40ml.
No. 7 are constantly having special offers so keep look out!

4 comments :

  1. What is the smell like? I bought the maybelline BB cream but I hate the smell of it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The smells very pleasant actually! As with most of no 7's it's not to over powering xx

      Delete
  2. ahh really wanna try this now! nice blog xxx

    ReplyDelete