Friday 23 December 2011

NEW HAIR DRYER! :) - MARK HILL REVIEW

Hellow Blog Followers :) Yesterday i went to my nearest Boots store and purchased the MARK HILL RAW hair dryer, due to my other hair dryer blowing up i have been using a travel size hair dryer that took approximately an hour just to blow dry my hair (absolutely ridiculous). The Mark Hill Professional Style and Shine PRO-POWER DRYER has completely abolished this problem. I have been looking out for a new one over the past couple of weeks and this one caught my eye on sale from £59.99 to £29.99 I thought this has got to be a bargain. For a 2000W AC-PRO hair dryer this isn't bad at all!



Anyway my review from this product would be for anyone that needs a new hair dryer get yourselves on the Internet or into any shops that stock Mark Hill products. This hair dryer is top salon quality and for a mere '30 quid' its fantastic value. They have 3 different funky designs me obviously choosing the bright pink leopard design. The hair dryer also comes with 3 different nozzles for different styles and a Mark Hill hair style guide which is particularly useful as i do also own some of the Mark Hill products which i will later review :)


3 interchangeable nozzles for concentrated heat




Mark Hill hair products are available on amazon, Boots official website and the Mark Hill website so don't waste your time hair styling with a rubbish hair dryer when you can have this fabulous beauty! It styles in half the time as many other hair electronic brands and it is most definitely money well spent. http://www.boots.com/en/Mark-Hill-Style-and-Shine-Raw-Power-Dryer-Leopard-Edition_999914/

Thanks for reading this blog, hope you find it interesting and please feel free to leave any comments and questions,
Kind Regards
Kirsty <3 <3 <3

4 comments :

  1. haha this Hairdryer looks so funny..I saw it n some pictures but didn't know where to get one.. so thanks for your review..;)
    You have an amazing blog..So I'm your new follower from Germany and hope that you'll follow me back..♥
    xoxo Trixxi
    http://tshowssomuchlove.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this hair dryer, it is what I use everyday!xo
    Follow me and I'll follow back<3
    http://our-teeniolect.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Jon Renau Wigs

    ReplyDelete