Thursday 13 December 2012

BaByliss Thermo-Ceramic Rollers Review

BaByliss Thermo-Ceramic Rollers 3035BU

I have owned these heated rollers for quite a few years, I was given them as a gift and at the time I was completely obsessed with straightening my hair completely flat with my once loved GHD's. Having naturally curly/frizzy hair I envied people who had lovely smooth hair that stayed flat all day long. Due to the stage I was in I wasn't that interested in the rollers, however a couple of years on I've decided to experiment with the rollers again as I now enjoy having a more voluptuous hair styles. 
The heated rollers come in a kit that contains 20 heat ceramic-flocked rollers (the rollers are protected with a felt which prevents damage to your hair and also gives your hair a lovely shine). The kit also comes with mental pins and some great big clips that can be seen on the photo below. These clips are fantastic and really do help your hair to stay put whilst your hair sets into place. After trying these out I would agree with exactly what the description of the products tell you  
"Thermo Ceramic Rollers are perfect for achieving this season's lush, glamorous looks." 

You can buy these heated, ceramic rollers at many stores that stock BaByliss products or they are on sale from £30.00 to £24.00 in Debennams, these can be found at http://www.debenhams.com/






















(Please excuse the makeup free face, I did this look at night when I was totally make up-less
I really hope you have found this review helpful, let me know of any hints or tips that you have for creating voluminousness curls for this years festive season
xxx


8 comments :

  1. I also have these rollers and I love them! Nice review :)

    I'm a new follower on your blog!

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your hair looks amazing!! Great review :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. u look so pretty i love big hair!
    I am your newest follower, follow back?
    http://ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to try rollers, these look great! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks lovely!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    lurchhoundloves.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always wanted to try out heated rollers, & even though these have been on the market for a while I still hear that they are really great value for money. I guess I'll just have to pick them up! Thanks for the review.

    - Clothes, Shoes & Boys with Tattoos
    K, xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair looks so pretty :) Im trying not to use heat on my hair at the moment but I definitely want to try out some heated rollers as normal ones dont do anything on my thick hair!

    ReplyDelete